The World’s Richest Landscape Painting Prize
The institute has played an important role in the creative and cultural life of the region for many years as a theatre and as the only movie theatre in the Fleurieu Peninsula, and this is continued through its use as a centre for the arts in the South.
The Arts Centre is a flexible arts space which comprises the following:
• three dedicated gallery spaces—The Foyer, Onkaparinga and Linear
• The Performance Space—a flexible space which is ideally suited for performances, cabarets, seminars, conferences and can also be used as a gallery
• Rehearsal Studio 1—a large rehearsal room with full length mirrors, ideally suited for dance, performance, and art and craft ideas
• Visual Arts Studio—with great natural light, it is ideal for painting, drawing and photography
• Rehearsal Studio 2—suitable for smaller activities and meetings
• Meeting Room 1—suitable as a keyhole gallery, meeting space or quiet retreat.
The Arts Centre plays home to a number of local arts, craft and theatrical groups. The centre is part of the Out of the Square consortium, a metropolitan entertainment circuit providing the best South Australian performers and talent to entertain audiences.
The Southern Youth Theatre Ensemble is a professionally funded theatre company for young people aged 5–26. The Noarlunga Theatre Company is an amateur company which hosts at least three productions per year.
Monday to Friday
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays—if volunteers are available
Ph: (08) 8326 5577
Fax: (08) 8326 5665
Follow the art gallery map through Fluerieu Peninsular encompassing many town along the way before returning to Port Noarlunga and your group stay at WATERFRONT.
Mclaren Vale. Mclaren Flat. Kangarilla. Willunga. Hope Forest. Mt Compass. Strathalbyn. Langhorne Creek. Port Noarlunga. Old Noarlunga. Maslins Beach